Real Labs Technology, Inc and products “Jetfuel” and “The Plug” (“we,” “us,” “our” or “Real Labs”) is a mobile advertising company that provides influencers with a platform to deliver advertising to their followers. Our technology enables our partners to show social media followers relevant advertising that is based on users’ interest in applications. In order to provide these services, we collect and use certain information about user activity in mobile applications.
The Real Labs Technology, Inc (this “Policy”) explains how we collect, use, and share information through our advertising platform (“Services”) and our corporate website at www.jetfuel.it and www.plugco.in (“Site”), as well as your choices related to that information.
This section describes the information we collect, use, and share through our Services.
If you are a consumer that clicks on a link posted by one of our influencer partners or otherwise interacts with the Services, we may collect certain device information including the following:
• Device make, model and operating system;
• Device properties related to screen size & orientation, audio volume and battery, device memory usage;
• Operating system;
• Name and properties of mobile application through which a consumer interacts with the Services;
• Country, time zone and locale settings (country and preferred language);
• Network connection type and speed;
• IP Address;
• Internet browser user-agent used to access the Services; and
• Identifier for advertisers (IDFA).
Using the information we collect, we are able to deliver the Services, improve them, and research and develop new ones.
We may share information we collect or derive with third parties for the following purposes:
• With service providers that perform services on our behalf;
• With our affiliates;
• To provide our clients with the Services, such as to deliver relevant advertising, and to provide attribution;
• For analytics and research purposes;
• In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes;
• To protect our or a third party’s legal rights or to defend against a legal claim; and
• As part of a business transfer such as a merger, acquisition, or at bankruptcy.
We work with third party companies who help us provide and improve our Services or who use advertising or related products.
We may provide these partners with information about the reach and effectiveness of their advertising without providing information that personally identifies you, or if we have aggregated the information so that it does not personally identify you. For example, we may tell an advertiser how its ads performed, or how many people viewed their ads or installed an app after seeing an ad.
To limit collection of information from mobile devices, please visit your device’s settings to set the “Limit Ad Track” or other similar feature on your device.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 except as permitted by U.S. law. For example, we may collect certain types of information (e.g., IDFAs) from apps that are directed toward children for activities that fit within the “support for internal operations” exception from the notice and consent requirements in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Rule.
We implement reasonable measures to help secure the information we collect through the Services. Note that we will retain information in our systems for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
This section describes the information we collect, use, and share through our Site.
We may collect various types of information through the Site. For example, when you register with Rea Labs to use our Services you may provide us with personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, user name, and password. You may also provide us with payment information when you submit or receive a payment, or other information when you complete the online forms available on the Site.
We may use the information we collect or you provide to us through the Site for various purposes, including:
• To communicate with you, for example through newsletters or with other information about our products and services;
• To operate and improve the Site and our Services;
• To customize the Site;
• For analytics and research;
• For marketing purposes; and
• For purposes disclosed at the time of collection.
We may share information collected through the Site for purposes including:
• With your consent;
• For advertising and marketing purposes;
• In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process;
• To protect our rights and the rights of others;
• With our affiliates;
• With service providers that help us operate the Site and Services;
• As part of a sale, merger, or acquisition, including at bankruptcy; and
• For purposes disclosed at the time of collection.
You can update the personal information you provide to us by correcting, updating or deleting the information associated with your Real Labs account, or by contacting us to request access to the personal information about you that we hold.
Our site is not intended for use by Children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 through the Site except as permitted by US law.
We have implemented reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures for the Site to help protect information we collect and store.
We retain other information such as customer contact and payment information in our systems for as long as necessary as permitted by law to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you are located in the European Union the following provisions apply to you.
On certain occasions, we process your personal data when it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, such as to provide services to you. We may also process your personal data to respond to your inquiries concerning our products and services.
On other occasions, we process your personal data where required by law. We may also process your personal data if necessary to protect your interests or the interests of a third party.
Additionally, we process your personal data when necessary to do so for fraud prevention, improving our network and services, and marketing our services to advertisers and publishers; where these interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no other lawful basis for such processing, we will generally ensure that consent has been obtained from you. You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of personal data at any time.
For questions about data processing, please contact our Data Protection Officer. Visit the “Contact” section below for contact information.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 through the Advertising Services and the Site.
If you are an individual in the EU, you may be entitled:
• To request access to the personal data we hold about you;
• To request that we rectify or erase your personal data;
• To request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal data;
• Under certain circumstances, to receive personal data about you that we store and transmit to another without hindrance from us, including requesting that we provide your personal data directly to another, i.e., a right to data portability; and
• Where we previously obtained your consent, to withdraw consent to processing your personal data.
All requests will be dealt with at the earliest opportunity. To exercise these rights, contact our data protection officer. See the “Contact” section below. Please be aware that we may be unable to afford these rights to you under certain circumstances, such as if we are legally prevented from doing so.
Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint against us. To do so, contact the supervisory authority in your country of residence.
[END OF EU SPECIFIC PROVISIONS]
We may, in our sole discretion, make changes to the Policy from time to time in order to accommodate new technologies, industry practices, regulatory requirements, or for other purposes. The most recent version of the Policy will always be posted on the Site. If we do make any changes, we will also update the “Effective Date” posted at the top of the Policy. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to review the Policy periodically to ensure that you understand how we collect, use and share information.
Any changes to the Policy will become effective when the revised Policy is posted on the Site. By continuing to use the Site or Services following such changes, you are agreeing to accept the terms of the revised Policy.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please write to us at:
Data Protection Officer Real Labs Technology, Inc 690 Pennsylvania Ave, Unit 115, San Francisco, CA, 94017
You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be sure to include your name, address and email address in any correspondence to us so that we can respond to your inquiry in a timely manner.